Friday, October 28, 2011

Yay!

So just a short and simple update before I go into a long day of work! Derrick left yesterday morning and I went back to work last night. I had a really good time with him while he was home and I hate that he had to leave so soon! Halloween is right around the corner and for the first time in the whole 5 years we have been together... I finally got him to carve a pumpkin with me!! It was so exciting and we had tons of fun. Although, it was very messy! We've come to the conclusion that the Army is dumb and doesn't know whether he is deploying or not. He keeps being given the run around about when and if he is leaving, so I'm happy to say that next Sunday will be my last day at work. I will be transferring to Olive Garden in North Carolina and I am moving in with him! I'm so excited and this is what I have been waiting for for so long! I only pray we don't get moved in and settled down right before he gets his orders. That would suck!
Anyways though! I'm off to work.

If I don't update again this weekend, Happy Halloween!!

 Derrick carved Mario and I did something actually in relation to Halloween! :)


I didn't take this picture, but I thought even as a tampon it's so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment