Sunday, October 23, 2011

October festivities!

Derrick came home last Tuesday and I have been doing nothing but spending all of my time with him. Surprisingly, time isn't flying by as we imagined it would, but I'm definitely not complaining! Fall time is here, Halloween is right around the corner, and it's become a tradition to go to a corn maze each year with my family. We spent our Saturday night riding cow trains, painting pumpkins and roasting marshmallows. Sounds like fun, huh? Other then that we have just been spending time together this week and hanging out. He will be leaving on Thursday and then I will go back to reality working 6 out of 7 days a week. Hopefully soon I will be living with him though. That's all I'm going to say about that for now ;-)
Be back soon!






No comments:

Post a Comment