Friday, September 30, 2011

WHAT A DAY!

So on top of my stressful 10:00-10:00 work schedule today, I got some not so exciting news. It's final. It's happening whether I like it or not. Derrick will be deploying in November and it's killing me just thinking about it. I knew this was coming, from the beginning I was prepared for it, but not a month out of his training. Not this soon. My time with him has already been very limited since the beginning of May, and now they are taking him again for about 10 months. UGH! The worst part of it all, when I'm away at training, I have nobody to write me letters, nobody to make phone calls home to, nobody to even write to. It's the worst timing but I know in the end I will be thankful. If everything works out right, by the time I get out of AIT, he should be home within the next month. Now if only March will hurry up and get here...... :(

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."


As much complaining and moping and crying I may do in the process, 
all I really have to say is one thing..
We are going to kick this deployment in it's ASS!


1 comment:

  1. I just answered my own question. I am SO sorry!!! Make sure you get me your address, and you can bet, I'll be writing you!!!!

    ReplyDelete