Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I'm 20!

Today is my birthday and I slept until 2. I should be happy and celebrating but it's not that exciting for me. Things are getting really hard knowing that in a week I will be telling Derrick bye for a really long time. I know with time things will get easier, but it's going to break my heart having to watch him leave. I'm not ready for this but I guess I'm as ready as I will ever be. The holidays aren't going to be the same without him, but I guess I will celebrate with joy by building him the best care packages ever! :-) I've already started buying little things to send him overseas. It's really exciting because I never thought I would be one of "those girls". I admit though that even through it all, I love Derrick more then anything and I'm so happy to have him in my life. This is just a stepping stone for us and I'm just so ready for next September to be here! I will be counting down the days!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment