Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Army = Irritating!

Okay, so up until late yesterday afternoon, Derrick was ordered to deploy next Wednesday. His sergeants got an e-mail 10 minutes before final formation saying their date is being pushed back a few days. (For the 10th time!!) He is saying the new date isn't even 100% because the flight is already full and they don't know if it can be rearranged. Seriously?! I hate to complain about the Army considering I am joining myself in March, but they are so unorganized and unprofessional!! Don't get me wrong, I'm so relieved that I don't have to say goodbye to Derrick as soon as I thought I was going to, but at the same time I am angry about it. Deployment is a serious thing and I've been holding up the best I can to prepare for the time to come. He's for sure deploying, that's out of the question, it's just when?! I'm so ready to get this over with because it's the biggest headache in the world. I just wish I could tell him bye already so that he can get through it and come home. It's frustrating and I have so many different feelings about it, but it's ridiculous. Anyways! There's my venting for the day. :-)



One thing that is for sure, I love my soldier. No matter how hard being a Army wife gets at times, I will never give up on him. Love him to pieces!



No comments:

Post a Comment